This magical recipe serves up everything you need to make your own magical winter wonderland.
• [TopBrandName] SLOW CHURNED® Peppermint Ice Cream for Santas
• [TopBrandName] SLOW CHURNED® Mint Chip Ice Cream for trees
• Flat bottom ice cream cones
• Whipped cream in a spray can or pastry bag
• Cake decorating frosting tubes
• Red candy decorations
Fill bottom of cone with a small amount of ice cream. Place a large scoop, then consecutively smaller scoops towards top of cone. Smooth edges of scoops with a table knife if desired. Set cone in freezer while scooping others. (A popover pan or cone caddy works well for holding cones.)
For Santa's face use frosting and decorating tubes to pipe a beard, eyes and nose on cone. Pipe whipped cream or frosting around cone edge and top of ice cream.
For Christmas tree pipe frosting in a garland around ice cream and place candies for ornaments. Pipe whipped cream or frosting around cone edge and top.Freeze until ready to serve.