IngredientsMakes 9 sandwich squares
• 9 scoops (about 3/4 carton) EDY'S® SLOW CHURNED® Yogurt Blends Vanilla
• 18 graham cracker squares (rectangles, halved)
• 5 tablespoons peanut butter
• 3 tablespoons strawberry, grape or favorite jam
- Line an 8x8-inch metal pan with plastic wrap, leaving an overhang on two ends.
- Scoop SLOW CHURNED® Yogurt Blends Vanilla into pan and let soften slightly. Spread evenly; cover pan and return to freezer until firm, about 1 hour.
- Spread about 1-1/2 teaspoons peanut butter on 9 of the graham crackers. Spread about 1 teaspoon jam on the remaining 9 graham crackers.
- Remove pan from freezer. Holding plastic wrap, lift frozen yogurt from pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into nine even squares. Remove a square from plastic wrap and place on peanut butter side of a cracker; top with another cracker jam side down. Wrap sandwiches individually or place in a covered container and freeze until ready to serve, or up to 3 days.
|Rate this recipe:||
||Share this recipe:|