IngredientsMakes 4 servings
• 1 pint strawberries, rinsed, hulled and quartered
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 4 slices raisin bread, or 1/2-inch thick Challah bread, lightly toasted, cooled
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1 large egg
• 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 4 scoops SLOW CHURNED® Yogurt Blends Vanilla
- Blend strawberries and honey in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Beat egg, milk, sugar and extract in a shallow dish.
- Melt butter in a wide skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dip bread slices into egg mixture, soaking just until evenly saturated.
- Place in pan and cook, until golden brown on both sides. Bread should be slightly puffy and feel set to the touch.
- Serve warm with a scoop of SLOW CHURNED® Yogurt Blends Vanilla and drizzle with about 2 tablespoons strawberry sauce.
|Rate this recipe:||
||Share this recipe:|