IngredientsMakes 1 serving.
• 1 large scoop DREYER'S Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Sundae
• 2 four-inch round cookies - sugar cookie, waffle cookie or other flat cookie
• 1-2 tablespoons chocolate syrup or topping
• 1 can whipped cream in aerosol can
• Colored decorative sprinkles
- Place one cookie on a plate and top with a scoop of Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Sundae Ice Cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Press second cookie on top.
- Spray whipped cream flower "petals" and a "stem" onto plate around cookie.
- Sprinkle green sprinkles over stem and colored sprinkles onto petals.
- Serve immediately. (Repeat for additional servings.)
|Rate this recipe:||
||Share this recipe:|